Monday 17 October 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Dear All,

Ten years ago this September I embarked on a three year BA course in English and Philosophy (with a few modules of sign language thrown in). I loved all of my modules, especially the philosophy, where being opinionated and argumentative was seen as a good thing.

And despite the fact that in those ten years since I have not found use for these things, the truth is I just can't stop philosophising and wondering about things. Religion, sexuality, death, disability, culture, poetry, music, money, history, sporks and the nature of the divine. The only things I have come to any definite conclusion on are the sporks.

Thanks for taking the time to read my posts. This is a forum in which to talk about and share ideas, so I welcome constructive feedback and to hear peoples thoughts. Knowledge is a thing best shared. Experience is a thing best shared. Let's do both!


No comments:

Post a Comment